Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Seunghyo's letter to his fans 12/31/09

I'm sorry, and thank you.


I stayed up all night while having celebration drinks. I just got home and I'm so sleeply, but can't help but write this....


Since the talks about the best new actor nominees started, my expectations dropped.
I never expected to win and even hesitated attending the award, until I was told to by producer Park while drinking two days before the award.


On that day, he complimented me greatly.I hated him while shooting, but he is a nice guy.


When my name was called as the best new actor, I was dumbfounded. I didnt think about the prize-accepting speech... My mind went blank... What producer Park told me while drinking the previous day came to mind.

Only thankfulness toward my parents... After I came back from the stage, I couldn't remember what I said.


After it was over, while I was receiving congratulatory drinks, I thought about my fans who were waiting outside the hall, who has been supporting me a lot. I wanted to come home early.

I'm so sorry to those who couldn't come inside the hall. I asked for many tickets to the Awards for my fans, but I got only two.  Hmph.


Now I regret my actions that day.Why didn't I say thank you to my fans on the stage?
I'm so sorry I didn't say that. I wouldn't be who I am now without you. There were times when I lived on the snacks you sent while shooting. In winter, I wasn't cold thanks to the hot packs you sent. With a single word of your support, I could endure sleepiness and stand before the camera. A single word of your comfort shook off my distress.

In 2009, there were lots of new actors who were nicer and  b e t  t e r  at acting than me,
but I think there was no actor luckier than me. Meeting you guys was the biggest fortune for me. I sincerely thank you. And I love you !!!


^^:: I'm afraid I said that rather rudely because I'm drunk. I don't know, but I'm so happy!!
Bye now.. I'm going to get some comfortable sleep now!!!^^

Translated by hyojan, dcinside

No comments:

Post a Comment